Sunday 7 March 2010

ARCH1101 20100309



A: YOUR BEST PIECE OF CREATIVE WORK BEFORE COMING TO UNIVERSITY, THINK LATERALLY IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE "CONVENTIONAL" ART OR DESIGN WORK

This is my first piece of assignment when I study in foundation. These four designs represent the four principles which are focal point, scale, balance and rhythm. Fortunately, my work can finally go in to the exhibition at the end of the year. I was happy with the result I achieved and I learnt a lot from this assignment.



B: AN IMAGE OF A GREAT PIECE OF ARCHITECTURE

Milan Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Milano; Milanese: Domm de Milan) is the cathedral church of Milan in Lombardy, northern Italy. It is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan, currently Cardinal Dionigi Tettamanzi. The Gothic cathedral took five centuries to complete and is the fourth-largest church in the world and the cathedral's size intrigues me as it is something we don't commonly see nowadays.



C: AN ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

This is a photo from year 2009 in Victoria. Although bushfire is a disaster, it is beautiful when the fire burnt inside the tree and the sparkling ashes on the ground. This photo shock me out when I first saw it.

Art work descriptions (noun/verb/adjective)


Ricky Swallow
The Days Aren't Different Enough, #5
unique bronze, 2009
scar/attack/harmful



Patricia Piccinini
Panelwork, Plastic Life, Art Gallery of New South Wales Sydney
nature/develop/capable



Richard Goodwin
Rhizome,Gungahlin Drive Exension ACT 2007
freedom/motivate/organic

No comments:

Post a Comment